NH4 Sea TestAmmonium (NH4) is a chemical compound which is normally converted into nitrites and then into nitrates in the nitrogen cycle.
- For freshwater and seawater
- Maximum value recommended: 0.25mg/l (this value is already deemed hazardous in seawater)
- For approximately 40 tests
- Graduated 7-colour colour scale (0; 0.2; 0.5; 1; 2; 3; 5mg/l)
- For a result accurate down to 0.01 mgl, use the Aquarium Systems NH4 test in combination with SeaTestControl.
This device is especially and uniquely calibrated for Aquarium Systems tests.