pH Sea Test
The pH is one of the values which are vital to the good health of an aquarium or a pond. This test quickly measures the acidity of the water.
- For freshwater and seawater
- Measures the pH between 4.0 and 10.0
- 2 x 10 ml for approximately 80 tests
- Graduated 12-colour colour scale (4; 5; 6; 6.5; 6.7; 7; 7.3; 7.5; 8; 8.5; 9; 10)
- For a result accurate down to 0.01, use the pH test in combination with SeaTestControl.
This device is especially and uniquely calibrated for Aquarium Systems tests.